***For up to date pricing and availability please contact the office on 01246264646***
- Cabinet made of polyester, double wall
- Door with panoramic methacrylate window with double air chamber
- Interior completely made of stainless steel with electro polished treatment.
- 1 incubation tray, rolling turn
- LED interior light with timed auto-off.
- PID electronic control with programmable digital temperature and humidity.
- DISPLAY-LED 32-character LCD screen with LED lighting.
- Language selection.
- Decimal humidity programming range from 10% RH to 70% RH
- Programming range of decimal temperature scale from 20.0ºC to 45.0ºC
- Electronic ventilation system with automatic variable speed.
- Auto-Swing control prevents the temperature oscillations when the door is opened & closed.
- Automatic humidity system ultrasonic with external tank. (optional)
Cool system ECTSTM-Cool- by thermal shock to the embryo. Makes air changes, injecting cool air at user programmed intervals:
- Cooling intervals (1h to 24h)
- Cooling temperature with respect to the SET ( -0,2ºC to -20ºC )
- Duration of the cooling period (1 to 59 minutes)
Automatic turning system rolling with adjustable rollers and programmable functions of:
- Slow turning speed mode for special incubations.
- Programmable intervals of turning.
- Programmable of turns from (5 minutes - 24 hours)
- Turning selection programmable Fixed / Random.
Turning function TURN DAY & NIGHT CONTROL to program day/night different turns:
- Turning intervals programmable during day (1-24h)
- Turning intervals programmable during night (1-24h)
Programmable System oxygen renewal "02Advance" performs renovations controlled oxygen through the cold air forced entry.
- Input Programmable air from 15 to 180 seconds during each automatic turning.
- Alarm module GSM with error warning via mobile phone (Ref:1200-0315)
- Automatic Humidity System HS-SINF (Ref:1100-0261)
- Falcon calibrated thermometer 300mm NO2(Ref: 1100-0024)
- Support for calibrated thermometer 300mm NO2 (Ref:1100-00231)
- Single phase operation 230V - 50/60Hz
- Max. power consumption 180W/h
- Dimensions with packaging 69x69x78cm
- Weight approx 30 Kg