Masalles offers the highest technology focused on the most demanding customers using the latest generation technology.
The HLC finishes combine the maximum technology applied in the incubation and birth processes. This is achieved by means of new and effective systems developed especially to guarantee optimal performance profitability.
Discover why the new generation of HLC incubators are the best performance incubation equipment in the market and the ideal investment for the most demanding clients.
- Cabinet made by polyester double wall using the system DWOP.
- Double-walled polyester doors with panoramic aluminum windows.
- Interior completely made of stainless steel with electro polished treatment.
- 8 individual positioning trays.
- 2 hatcher trays.
- LED interior light with timed auto-off.
- Height adjustable legs.
- Electronic PID thermostat control with programmable digital temperature and humidity display.
- 32 Character LCD display with LED illumination and language selection.
- Decimal Humidity programming range 10%RH - 70%RH
- Temperature programming range 20.0ºC to 45.0ºC (68ºF to 113ºF)
- Automatic humidity system using Ultrasonic mist with external tank.
- Forced Ventilation
- Automatic turning system NATAP with servo motor with 45 ° with programmable functions:
- Fixed / Random programming Selector.
- Programmable start and stop tumbling intervals.
- Turn of turns interval (5 minutes - 24 hours)
- Over voltage/transitory protection circuit.
- Double safety thermostat with adjustable set.
- Programmed high or low temperature sound alarm.
- 230V single phase operation at 50/60Hz maximum consumption 390w.
Average power consumption 190w/h
Dimensions with packaging: 80x67x105cm
Weight approx: 50 kg
- Capacities: Quail 1584, Partridge 1008, Pheasant 784, Chicken 576, Duck/Turkey 432, Goose 224.