Masalles offers the highest technology focused on the most demanding customers using the latest generation technology.
The HLC finishes combine the maximum technology applied in the incubation and birth processes. This is achieved by means of new and effective systems developed especially to guarantee optimal performance profitability.
Discover why the new generation of HLC incubators are the best performance incubation equipment in the market and the ideal investment for the most demanding clients.
- Cabinet made of polyester using the DWOP ™ system
- Double-walled polyester door with panoramic aluminum window.
- Interior completely made of stainless steel with electro polished treatment.
- Transient overvoltage & anti-surge protector.
- Double safety thermostat with adjustable set-point.
- Alarms for both high & low temperature and high humidity.
- PID electronic control * with programmable digital temperature and humidity DISPLAY-LED.
- 32-character LCD screen with LED lighting and language selection.
- Programming range from 20.0 ° C to 45, 0 ° C (68 ° F to 113 ° F) · Decimal humidity programming range from 10% RH to 70% RH
- Ultrasonic automatic humidity system with two external tanks.
- NATAP ™ * automatic turning system
- Programmable start and stop turning intervals range (5 minutes - 24 hours)
- NCDP ™ controlled natural cooling system -CooL- with programmable functions of: Cooling intervals (1h to 24h) Cooling temperature to SET (-0.2 ° C To -20 ° C) Cooling period duration (1 to 59 minutes)
- 3 individual setting trays & 1 hatching basket
- Electronic ventilation system.
- LED interior light with timed auto-off. (2 min)
- Height adjustable legs.
- Weight and dimensions with packaging approx: 74 x 64 x 95cm 39Kg
- 230V single phase operation at 50 / 60Hz maximum consumption 225w
- Average power consumption 110W/h
- Capacities: Quail 510/198